Friday

What I Work With...

I'm not much of a writer, but this is a good place to start documenting.

Hmmmmm... What i work with, or even better the tools that support me everyday. (Only hardware for now)

Hardware, the ones i use daily
1. MacBook Pro 13"
  • Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 
  • Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 
  • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB 
  • Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50b) 
  • Application List: I'll keep that hidden for now... 

Let's just say cannot do without my Mac...

2. iphone 3Gs (my wife has the 4S)
3. Galaxy Tab - Andriod(got it free @ GoogleIO 2011)

Then we have the list of items that are use sometimes. From a previous version MacBook Pro all the way down to a samsung chrome book and many in between. I'm one of those guys who when i find something that works for me i normally get the updated version, so i have many version of the same product. The kids love that, cause they get the older versions. ( i have a 5year old who can find anything on the web and is really good with GUI testing, and a 10yr old and 11yr old both with their own websites)

When i started developing is when i really found the value in having all these different devices, therefore my simple love for new toys became a necessary tool to keep me on top of things, who would have known. So now when i hear "guys" say ~i just have to get at new device~ i ask: so what do you do with your free time? knowing full well the type of answers i'm going to get.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Search